Directory of Law is Cool podcasts
Law Is Cool is an open forum for ideas, intended to stimulate discussion. The views expressed in posts and comments are those of the individual contributor and may not be reflective of the views of other authors or readers.
The contents of this site are intended for educational purposes only and must not be construed as legal advice.
We encourage everyone requiring legal advice to consult with a licensed lawyer.
- Can we balance work and our personal life?
- The Struggle to Juggle.
- A Balanced Life: Reality or Illusion?
- “To Be, Or Not To Be”: Work-Life Balance
- Balancing Act: Career or Personal Life
- Having a successful law career and a personal life is possible!!!
- Attaining a Work-life Balance in Todays World
- Work-life balance is it possible?
- Women, work life balance and the law
- Omar Ha-Redeye on Change in Immigration law and Komagata Maru Incident
- Michael Yen on A Balanced Life: Reality or Illusion?
- Adam Bustamante on More on the Boston Marathon Bombings: By George Anthony McLaren
- Adam Bustamante on “I Do” Plead Not Guilty to Fraud Charges by Vicky Medeiros
- Adam Bustamante on Jared Remy, Murderer; by: Tamir Salomon
- Iaroslavna Serenko on A Summary of “Criminal lawyers rally around colleague sentenced to two years” by Lacey Appleton
- Iaroslavna Serenko on Disability friendly LSAT
- Iaroslavna Serenko on Ontario tenants can offer rent up front
- Carlos Vera on “The Citizenship Act will create two classes of Canadians.”
- Vicky Sparks on Not all marriage licences are the same
- Aboriginal Law
- Administrative Law
- Bankrupcy & Insolvency
- Civil Procedure
- Civil Rights
- Class Action
- Constitutional Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Diversity in Law
- Entertainment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Health Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Labour & Employment Law
- Law Career
- Law Foundations
- Law School
- Law School Tips
- Legal Professionals
- Legal Reform
- Legal Research
- Marketing/PR in Law
- Media Law
- Pop Culture
- Privacy Law
- Pro Bono
- Public Interest
- Regulatory Law
- Securities Law
- Tax Law
- The Relevance of Sattva for Appeals from Arbitration Awards in Alberta
- What happens when A sells B a working interest in the thermal or enhanced production from an oil and gas property and A or its successors in interest continue with primary production?
- Rectification of Conservation Easement Agreements on the Basis of a Mistake in Integration: Underlying Principles